Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It Has Arrived!!!!!

     It's like Christmas, all over again! My FedEx package finally got here today, after a "mechanical delay". I was so excited I met the FedEx guy on the porch. He said, "You've been waiting for this, haven't you?" I said, "Ummm, yeah!" I think I expected him to know what was in there and how important it was.
   So, here it is. Below are pics of the tonic that will, hopefully, bring us the final member of our family!
This is the box.

This is what was in the box. This box was well worth the $25 I paid for it.
Those ice packs were still frozen solid!

Here is a close up of all the contents. That case contains a "pen" that will help me inject the meds.
Each box contains a vial of medicine and needle cartridges.

This vial is worth about $1,200! For this tiny vile! So crazy!


     Thanks to my donor I have not been going completely crazy stressing about this. She has been really great about explaining things, keeping up with emails, and showing a genuine concern for me and my family. I don't know how I got so lucky! I do feel really good, though, now that everything is here. It still feels a bit surreal. It really makes you believe that everything happens for a reason and we really are all connected.
     More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment