Saturday, January 14, 2012

CD3 - First Dose

     It is CD3 and I just took my first dose! I was so nervous while eating dinner at my parent's. They recommend you take it between 7-11 pm. I decided that I'd take it at 8 because I knew Emmy would be in bed. By 6:30 I was sweaty and a tad gassy(my telltale nervous sign).
     This had to be taken in my belly. It has to be shot into fat, so the belly is the obvious place. For how nervous I was, I dialed up the dose, pinched my fat, and stuck the needle in like I had been doing it all my life. I just hope my body responds like an old pro. I will do this every night, same dosage, for the next 4 days. On Wednesday, CD7, I will head into the RE to get my follicles checked. They will be checking to see how many follies the follistim is working on. Hopefully, it will be between 2-4. I will update more on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment