Monday, February 11, 2013

Raising Money

I am starting to raise money for this upcoming cycle. When I say starting, I mean listing about 10 things on Craigslist for sale. I have big plans to set up my own eBay store and start selling treasures that I've found at thrift stores and flea markets.

I sold my first item today, so I am up to $30! Woohoo! Hopefully, this first sale gets the ball rolling and I can get up to my needed $4,000.

I will be adding a ticker to this site that adds up the amount of money I have raised. I am thrilled at the prospect of selling what I find. I seem to have a knack for finding designer clothes at thrift stores. So, if you're interested in following my journey to becoming an expert seller I have started a blog about that, as well. It's also about my money saving tips, home renovations, and items that I create.The link is:

http://luluattic.blogspot.com/

This is a completely new journey for me. I feel so relieved and at peace with our decision to continue with treatment. This time it will be completely up to us to make it happen. It's going to be a difficult journey, which will make the end result all that much sweeter.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment