Monday, May 7, 2012

CD9 - Might Get Cancelled

     Crap. I had a ton of things growing in there. There were a total of 6 that were in the running. We had 2@17, 2@16, 1@15 and 1@14. The doctor told me not to take my Follistim dose tonight and go back for another follie check tomorrow. If that 14 has shown any growth, he will cancel our cycle:(

     I know there are a lot of ladies out there that would grill me for this, but I really don't think that HOM, high order multiples, would happen to us. With Jim's motility issues and my low numbers, I just don't think it could happen. Of course, anything is possible, and right now I'm battling with the notion that we might get pregnant with more than two babies.

     Would it be better to cancel the cycle? Or should we go for it and pray for the best? Jim and I will discuss more tomorrow when we get the results. I'll update more then. For now, just call me little miss hen!

No comments:

Post a Comment