Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CD3 - 17th Cycle Canceled

     Well, I went in for my baseline U/S, ultrasound, and blood work yesterday. They found a 34 mm cyst on my right ovary. It's not terribly surprising. This is fairly common when going through treatments. I have always been susceptible to cysts, anyway. Then, when you throw in all of the hormones that I've been taking it can upset the ovaries a bit. I am slightly disappointed. But, as I've seen with the rest of this journey, everything happens for a reason.
     The cyst will resolve itself and we should be on track to start again next month. The way Jim and I are looking at it, it gives his body another month to heal and produce some good swimmers. The cyst will not inhibit our trying on our own, so this month will be an all natural cycle.
       Of course, the chances of conceiving on our own are pretty low. But, we did it once before so I'm not totally losing hope. This will be our 17th cycle and I'm praying that it's the last one, as well. There won't be much to update because we aren't doing treatments. But, I will be updating what little info I have. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment