Sunday, February 5, 2012

CD1 - New Beginning

     Aunt Flo, AF, showed up at 4 am this morning. For the past 6 months, and for 10 years before I got pregnant, I have gotten my period 14 days after I ovulated. It comes between 4-5 am....every time. This time, I got it 13 days after I ovulated. This leads me to believe that I ovulated a day earlier than we thought. I had a sneaking suspicion that this was the case, but my RE said  I was wrong. I wish I would have pushed them a little harder, but I kept telling myself to trust in them and relax.
     The reason I believe I O'd early is because I was having cramps all day the day before the IUI. The day of the IUI I had ZERO cramps. There were some other symptoms that are a bit gross that I'm sure no one wants to hear about.
     I know that the first cycle of most IUI's is trial and error. So, I am going to take this cycle as a learning experience and I look forward to starting fresh this cycle.
     We all went out for breakfast this morning to celebrate the first CD1 that I'm going to have this year. I'm hoping they up my dose a bit so we can add a couple more follies to the mix. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment